Note: Please use the comments section for feedback regarding this article only.
For any other query, kindly create a ticket that will be handled by our customer management team.
Q: What is the difference between Cubii Junior and Cubii Pro?
- Attached LCD monitor
- Track your Strides, Distance, RPMs, Time, and
- Not Bluetooth enabled
- Powered by a button-cell battery type 1.5V LR44H -
- Bluetooth enabled
- Connect to the Cubii App, allowing you to track your
- Connect to the Cubii Community, set goals, compete in
- Sync to Fitbit and Apple Healthkit
Q: Will the
Cubii fit under my desk?
- Cubii is designed to fit under most desks. Recommended desk height
from the floor to the underside is at least 25 inches (58.3
- To use the Cubii comfortably you should have at least 2-3 inches
(6.0 cm) of clearance between the underside of your desk and your knees
regardless of its overall height
- The Cubii dimensions are 23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in, so we do
recommend that the depth of your desk be around 20 inches.
Q: How loud
is the Cubii?
- Cubii is designed to be whisper quiet, so no one has to know you're
even using it
- You get a discreet and unobtrusive workout - anytime,
- Some of our users have compared the sound of Cubii motion to
nothing more than white noise or a small desk fan.
Need help installing? Refer to the image below for quick help.